Baby, Bikes & Booze

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rain, rain, go away


Last night it was quite beautiful outside when I got home from school so I took Syd outside to play in the leaves and to swing in the back yard. We had a blast until it got dark and then made some tasty dinner together. Today, it's rainy & dreary here in the Northeast but surprisingly pretty warm with a high temperature in the low to mid 50s today! Would have been such a nice day for a ride but instead...it poured.

On the bright side, I got some school work done so I can play tomorrow when it's supposed to be in the 60s (fluke warm weather for Upstate, NY in November but I'll gladly take it). I am trying to convince the hubby to go for a night ride with me afterwork tomorrow so we'll see. Maybe I'll finally have a few ride pictures to post.


Until then...here's another of my little monkey:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home