Baby, Bikes & Booze

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Race season, here I come!

Well, it's been a busy week for me even thought I didn't have school. I spent quite a bit of time running errands, going to Dr. appointments and getting household crap done, as well as spinning and playing with Sydney. I also managed to secure some additional sponsorship for my 2007 race season. I am proud to announce my sponsors thus far: Trailblazers Bike & Sport in Victor, NY, ProGold Lubricants, and Elete. I am really psyched to have some sponsorship for this season and hope to add a few more names to my list as well.

Now that we have more than 3 feet of snow on the ground, trail riding has become a bit more difficult, so I have been sticking to the rollers, pilates, weights and the ever fun exercise ball. I did mange to hit the trails on my snowmobile and had a blast getting back into riding that...brap! I haven't ridden in over a year (preggo and didn't have snow last winter) and I learned that I could still jump and keep up with the boys :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home