Baby, Bikes & Booze

Sunday, April 15, 2007

More snow in April!!!

Once again, it's been weeks since I have posted...sorry about that. At any rate, I am finished with my physical therapy for now and my knee seems to be healing up well. I have been spinning on my trainer and have even made it out for 2 mountain bike rides so far with good results. Last week we spent the Easter weekend in the Rochester area with family and friends. On Friday we we hit the trails at Dryer Rd. and then headed to Trailblazers to get Syd her new bike trailer and helmet. Then, it was home to spend Easter with the family!

Yesterday, we hit Onteora Lake and rode just over 12 miles of singletrack and doubletrack. It was a good time and ended with some good food and wine with friends. Today we're getting a noreaster and I have to shovel yet again this April! Hopefully I will have some riding pictures to add to my blog and ride reports soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home