Baby, Bikes & Booze

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Eventful days!!!


It's been a whirlwind week of events for me. After my weekend of riding, and a fun ride with Syd helping last night (see pic above), I had a check-up with the ortho and found out that my knee is healing up nicely and I have fewer restrictions on my riding and am able to start working out a bit harder each week now. Then I had my middle school band concert and the kids did a great job.

I also found out that I have been chosen to lead a Team LUNA Chix Mountain Bike team for my area. I am SO excited for this opportunity. LUNA Chix is such a great organization and I am really honored to be a part of them and look forward to a long and healthy relationship.

Oh, and I picked up Syd's Easter Pictures...she's just too cute!!!

1 Comments:

  • The Team LUNA chix sounds like such an incredible (and fun!) opportunity!!! Too bad I live about 3 1/2 hours away.

    By Blogger diana, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home