Baby, Bikes & Booze

Monday, July 02, 2007

Summer's in the Air!!!

Wow...I haven't been on in a while :( Now that summer's here I have more free time to blog away. Let's see...what have I been up to?
Well, Memorial Day weekend brought some good friends to our home and some epic XC riding. Then we were off to the Hardcore24 in Cutler, NY for my first solo 24 of the year. The race was cut short due to the tragic passing of a rider while he was out on a lap enjoying life. Despite the tragic events, the guys at Park Ave. Bikes really did put on another great event and we're looking forward to next year. This year, I managed a 2nd place finish and was rewarded for my efforts with a beautiful new Bontrager Race Lite Tubeless wheelset. This wheelset will go nicely with my new FOX F100RLC so the hunt is on for a super light race hardtail.

After some R&R, Earl & I hit Whiteface for some downhill antics. Now I am gearing up for the Women's DH Clinic with Tara Llanes this weekend! I am SO excited!!! Well, I'm off on a cool road ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home